- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Vintage Textile Soak™
Gives antique linens a second life!
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Gives antique linens a second life! Removes yellowing and/or brown spots on quilts, quilt tops, christening gowns, wedding dresses and antique linens of all kinds caused by years of contact with the oils in wood after being stored in cedar chests, linen closets or dress drawers.
- Check item for color fastness.
- Mix ration of 3 TBSP Vintage Textile Soak to 1 gallon tepid water in container or washer.
- Soak 4 to 24 hours or as needed.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Dry naturally.
- Results vary.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Contains sodium perborate.
- Available in two sizes: 1 oz. sample and 12 oz.