- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Clover Kanzashi Flower Maker - Round Petal
Kanzashi is a traditional Japanese art form of folding and stitching fabric petals for use in beautiful hair ornaments.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Kanzashi is a traditional Japanese art form of folding and stitching fabric petals for use in beautiful hair ornaments. Simply set, cut and sew to create beautiful kanzashi flowers! Add your own special touch to create unique accessories, decorations, scrapbooking embellishments and more. Handy plate makes creating kanzashi flowers quick and easy! Detailed instructions enclosed. Available in 2 sizes.
- Finished size: small 2".
- Finished size: large 3".