- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Clover Wonder Fuse
Use Wonder Fuse to turn most any fabric into a fusible fabric!
US orders weighing 16 oz. or less will be shipped by First Class Mail with excess postage refunded.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Use Wonder Fuse to turn most any fabric into a fusible fabric! This paper backed fusible web will keep your fabric soft and ready to sew. Recommended for your most delicate work.
Cautions: Always pretest a swatch of fabric to ensure it is compatitble with Wonder Fuse. Do not use Wonder Fuse with silk, lace, thin fabric, and white fabric because adhesive material may ooze. Do not use with fabrics that do not tolerate heat or specially processed materials such as water resistant material. During use, iron should not touch the bonding surface/adhesive directly. If you wash fabric often, stitch or sew with seam allowance.
- Reverse and trace your applique design creating a mirror image on the release paper side on Wonder Fuse. Cut fusible web slightly larger than traced design.
- Place fusible web (rough side) on wrong side of the fabric. Use hot, dry iron and press for 5-8 seconds. Note: Always check your iron temperature with the fusible before you begin your work. Heavier fabrics will require more time.
- After temperature cools down, cut applique to size, following outlines drawn on paper backing. Peel off paper backing.
- Place applique with the fusible web side down onto project. Use a dry iron to fuse applique to background fabric with pressing sheet.
- Package contains ten 8" x 9" sheets.