- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Carol Doak's Foundation Paper
Use in most inkjet or laser printers or copy machines.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Use in most inkjet or laser printers or copy machines. No shrinking, curling or turning brittle! Holds up beautifully during stitching; tears away easily when you're done. What makes Carol Doak's Foundation Paper different? It's lightweight--won't create bulk when you join sections. It's absorbent--less ink transfer where you don't want it. It's non-coated--fabric won't slip on it.
- Package contains one hundred 8 1/2" by 11" sheets.