- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Clam Up Zippered Pouches
Pouches in five sizes open wide for easy access.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Pattern by By Annie - Extra easy and fun to make. Pouches in five sizes open wide for easy access. Store and carry all your treasures.
Zippered pouches in five sizes are perfect for storing and carrying makeup, sewing supplies, tech gear, and more. You may quilt the fabric or leave it unquilted and add optional iron-viny laminate for a wipe-clean interior. Double-slide zippers and handy grab tabs make the bags easy to open wide; attached side panels prevent contents from falling out. An optional strap with swivel hook may be added. When empty, the bags nest to save space.
Brand: Zakka Workshop
Featuring a wire frame, the mouth of this pouch opens wide, making the contents easily visible at first glance.