- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Clover YoYo Maker - Oval
A new quick and easy way to make nicely shaped oval yo-yos!
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
A new quick and easy way to make nicely shaped oval yo-yos! Stitch yo-yos together to make various kinds of handiwork! Clover's Quick Yo-Yo Maker allows you to make evenly spaced stitches to create beautiful gathers and fold the seam in a way that makes nicely shaped oval yo-yos. Available in 2 sizes.
Place the cloth between the plate and disk, then cut around the disk. Stitch, following the holes in the plate. Remove the plate and disk and pull on the thread.
- Finished size: small 1 1/4" x 2".
- Finished size: large 1 3/4" x 3".