- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Heat Resistant Mylar
No-melt plastic. Create perfect hand appliques! Can be ironed without melting or buckling.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
No-melt plastic. Create perfect hand appliques! Can be ironed without melting or buckling. Make custom stencils with these .005 mil polyester sheets. Great for press-around applique templates, or any of your other craft projects.
Instructions for applique use:
- Place mylar over pattern design and trace design onto mylar.
- Cut out mylar template with paper scissors.
- Place mylar template on back of fabric and trace.
- Cut fabric pattern shape adding less than 1/4" seam allowance.
- Place fabric shape face down centering mylar template on top of fabric.
- Helpful hint: Brush starch onto fabric with a stencil brush.
- Using a dry iron on a medium setting push the fabric up and over the template keeping the iron close to folded edge to keep edges smooth.
- Remove unwanted bumps and folds by wetting, re-starching and re-ironing fabric.
- Leave iron in place until starch is dry.
- Remove mylar template and applique!
- Package contains five 8 1/2" x 11" sheets.
Brand: C&T Publishing
90 easy-to-mark designs. Endless seam combinations.