- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Color Evaluators - Red and Green Filters
Select contrasting colors for your projects.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Select contrasting colors for your projects. View your project through the filters to determine color value--light, medium, or dark. Turns what you see into gray scale (black and white).
- Red filter for all colors EXCEPT reds.
- Green filter for all colors EXCEPT greens.
Viewing your project through the Color Evaluator filters is like seeing your project in gray scale or a black and white photo. You only see the value of the colors (light, medium, or dark) and not the actual color. Seeing the values helps you select the materials in your project for the desired contrast.
Hold the filter in front of your eyes like a pair of glasses to view your project. It helps to close one eye. Dark colors seen through the filter will stand out the most, while light colors will fade into the background.
Use the Red filter on projects that don't have reds and the Green filter on projects that don't have greens. View your project through both filters to see the differences.
Brand: Sullivans USA
Elegant keepsake box keeps your accessories organized and always at hand.