- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Third Hand Binding Folder Clip
Makes folding fabric strips in half and ironing them easier than ever before!
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Makes folding fabric strips in half and ironing them easier than ever before! For 2" wide fabric strips (folds in half to 1").
It's like having a "third hand" to fold the binding in half while you iron!
- To create your binding, simply insert a strip of fabric into the third hand binding folder clip.
- There is a slot on top of the tool so you can use a pin to help load the fabric strip.
- Pull the binding onto your ironing board and iron as you go.
The third hand binding folder clip is adjustable so it fits a standard ironing board as well as thinner boards.
No tools necessary! Just loosen the wind nut, slide the third hand binding folder clip into position and turn the wing nut to secure it in place.
Brand: Jen Kingwell Designs
Acrylic template only. Access to Jen's How To video.