- Reduced price
- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
HeatnBond Lite® Iron-On Adhesive
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Iron-on adhesive. Fusible web with a paper backing eliminates the need for a separate transfer sheet. Used in the Miss Muffett's Stuffed Roses Pincushion.
Use also with: lightweight fabrics and materials, sewing projects and machine appliques. Perfect for securing fabric appliques so they may be machine or hand sewn.
- Machine washable after stitching.
- 100% polyamide, clear.
- 17" wide.