- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Boiled Wool Felt® Tutorial
FREE - Add to your shopping cart to download the Boiled Wool Felt® Tutorial from National Nonwovens.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
FREE - Add to your shopping cart to download the Boiled Wool Felt® Tutorial from National Nonwovens. With these Boiled WoolFelt® Instructions from National Nonwovens you can make your own sherpa-like or fleece-like felt. WoolFelt® is the original wool felt, renowned for its heirloom quality, all natural wool and rayon fiber blends. Boasting a vast assortment of traditional and trendy colors, WoolFelt® has inspired countless designs and creative craft techniques.