- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
To Dear Mother Crazy Quilt Block
FREE - Add to your shopping cart to download the pattern for our To Dear Mother Crazy Quilt Block designed by Janet Stauffacher.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
FREE - Add to your shopping cart to download the pattern for our To Dear Mother Crazy Quilt Block designed by Janet Stauffacher. This block features FF102 from our Vintage Postcard CD.
- Design only for the foundation pattern. No sewing instructions are included.
- Print this block directly onto computer printer fabric with your inkjet printer, then use it as the foundation for your crazy quilt block with the center image already in place.
- When printing this block, use the "Actual Size" in your printer's settings for an 8" finished block.