- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Stop fraying on fabric!
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Stop fraying on fabric! Fray Check™ is a liquid seam sealant that prevents fabric from fraying and secures thread ends. Fray Check™ will not discolor or stain most fabric, however, always test on a inconspicuous seam to be sure. Washable. Dry cleanable. Caution: Do not use near fire or flame. 3/4 oz.
- Place a piece of cardboard between area being treated and other fabric layers.
- Gently squeeze bottle and apply a very small amount of Fray Check™.
- Allow to dry for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Always keep blue cap on Fray Check™ bottle when not in use.
Hint: To remove unwanted spots of Fray Check™, treat with rubbing alcohol. Test in an inconspicuous area to be sure there is no color change or ring formation.
Caution - Flammable: Contains normal propanol alcohol. Do not use near heat or flame. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Keep out of reach of children.