- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Jen Kingwell Chenille Needles
Jen Kingwell size 26 chenille needles are carefully crafted from high quality steel.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Jen Kingwell size 26 chenille needles are carefully crafted from high quality steel. They feature double punched eyes and refined shafts that end in a perfect point, making them ideal for chenille work or ribbon embroidery.
The chenille size 26 needle is the perfect hand quilting needle! It's short, fat and takes a thicker thread!
- Package contains 10 needles.