- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Simply Sunny Eyeglass Case
This eyeglass case is fun and easy to make.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Pattern by Brianna Roberts - This eyeglass case is fun and easy to make. It requires very little fabric and is fat quarter friendly. These can be made as gifts for friends, family and co-workers. Knowing how to install a zipper is beneficial, but you do not need to have experience as all of the steps are located in these instructions. Each step has a full color picture to guide you in making these cute eyeglass or sunglass cases.
- Finished eyeglass case size: 7" long x 2 3/4" high x 2 1/4" wide.