- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
A handy extension to help protect your fingertip from a hot iron.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
A handy extension to help protect your fingertip from a hot iron. For use with Missie's starch basting technique as well as many other uses for quilters including starch basting applique preparation.b
- Angled like a fingertip making it very easy to use.
- Becomes a natural extension of your finger.
- Adjustable for all fingertip and knuckle sizes by opening or closing gently to fit any persons finger.
- Allows the quilter to get right up close to a hot mini iron while pressing shapes.
- Available in red or blue. Please let us choose.