- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Unicorn Needlework Scissors - 4"
4 1/2" long.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
4 1/2" long. The Singer® forged embroidery scissors are the perfect tool for a wide range of sewing projects. As their name suggests, the sharp, fine-tipped blades are designed for snipping embroidery threads, but they are also ideal scissors for any sewing project that requires precision cutting. They can be used to clip cross stitch threads, trim delicate or sheer fabrics, create intricate patterns for quilting, or cut precisely for notching and applique work.
Measuring 4 1/2" in length, the Singer® forged embroidery scissors have a fine tip for precise cuts and feature high performance forged stainless steel blades. This means they will stay sharp longer for all your precision cutting needs.
For best performance, oil joints regularly and keep scissors clean and moisture free. Never use them to cut materials for which they are not designed.
Brand: Sullivans USA
Elegant keepsake box keeps your accessories organized and always at hand.