- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Clover Mechanical Pencil
Can be used for patchwork, sewing and quilting.
US orders weighing 16 oz. or less will be shipped by First Class Mail with excess postage refunded.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Can be used for patchwork, sewing and quilting. Silver lead. Extra fine 0.5 mm lines. Markings are erasable with an eraser.
- Caution: Before using the pencil, try to write and erase on the edge of the fabric.
- Please note that marks cannot be erased once ironed over.
- When removing marks by washing the fabric, use laundry soap or acid-free detergent.
- Dry cleaning without erasing marks makes them unerasable.