- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Tranquil Garden Needle Roll
Learn how to mix various types of threads and colors harmoniously and utilize embroidery stitches in combinations to create amazing texture, dimension and graphics.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Pattern by Sue Spargo - Take or teach an explorative study in combining embroidery stitches with this breathtaking needle roll. Work through minimally layering the background with appliqué, then provide a lesson on utilizing positive and negative space. Learn how to mix various types of threads and colors harmoniously and utilize embroidery stitches in combinations to create amazing texture, dimension and graphics.
Creative Stitching book by Sue Spargo is needed for the embroidery stitch instruction.
- Finished size: 16 1/2" x 7 1/2".
Brand: Zakka Workshop
Featuring a wire frame, the mouth of this pouch opens wide, making the contents easily visible at first glance.