- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Double Daffodil Brooch
Sew, not grow, your own Double Daffodil Brooch. Easy instructions with photos!
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Pattern by Julie Stark - Sew, not grow, your own Double Daffodil Brooch. Easy instructions with photos! Make lasting Spring accessories! Embellish your purses, jackets and quilts! Bonus! Includes instructions for three flower sizes!
- Finished size: large flower 4 1/2".
- Finished size: medium flower 3 1/2".
- Finished size: small flower 2 1/2".