- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Twenty-seven designs. Tips and tricks for successful stitching. Handy pocket guide.
US orders weighing 16 oz. or less will be shipped by First Class Mail with excess postage refunded.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Sylvia Pippen - Twenty-seven designs. Tips and tricks for successful stitching. Handy pocket guide.
A sashiko expert in your pocket.
Sashiko is easy to do on the go and this guide is perfect to go with you.
Twenty-seven designs in a handy pocket size.
Tips and tricks to make sashiko embroidery more successful, including how to prepare the thread, how to avoid pulling, successful stitching, and even ironing.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.