- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Starch Basting Technique for English Paper Piecing
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Missie Carpenter - A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.
This is a personal workshop experience to learn Missie Carpenter's starch basting technique for English paper piecing. If you've seen Missie's demonstration for this unique starch basting technique and wish your could take a class from her, this book is for you! This technique is a fast, easy and precise way to prepare English paper piecing shapes as well as applique shapes!
- Hexie templates included, printed on premium freezer paper.
- Complete how-to plus tips for perfection in basting and stitching.
- Saves you time, energy and effort when basting.