- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Quilting with Precuts
Twenty-five+ blocks. Tips for using bundles, stacks and strips. Handy pocket guide.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Gailen Runge - A fabric addict's compact guide to precuts.
Twenty-five fascinating blocks from different precuts! Cutting tips for fat quarters, layer cakes, charm squares, and more.
Take this precuts mini book anywhere, from home to the fabric shop to quilt camp.
Know how many precuts to buy for any size quilt, from crib to king.
Brand: Vintage Vogue
Buy 2, Save 20%! The CD set of our original Volume 1 and Volume 2 contains 600 vintage postcard images, circa 1910. Print sharp, photo-quality images from your computer on this 100% cotton fabric from Jacquard.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.