- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Boro & Sashiko, Harmonious Imperfection
The art of Japanese mending and stitching.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Shannon and Jason Mullett-Bowlsby, the Shibaguyz - The art of Japanese mending and stitching.
Fall in love with boro and sashiko stitching.
Hand sew 30+ authentic sashiko patterns with best-selling authors, the Shibaguyz.
Re-create the traditional art of boro (mending textiles) with 9 useful projects from jackets and bags to home decor.
Read stitch charts, mark fabrics, and thread your needle with tips from the pros.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.