- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Ten blocks. All the basics and beyond. Handy pocket guide.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Tacha Bruecher - Keep all the paper-piecing basics at your fingertips.
Take it with you anywhere--classes, retreats, anywhere you sew!
Quilt and easy reference to all things paper piecing, with ten block patterns to get you started.
Fall in love with foundation piecing, and share this giftable guide with everyone you know who loves to quilt.
Brand: C&T Publishing
Compact, take-anywhere guide to more than 180 stitches and stitch combinations for hand embroidery, silk ribbon embroidery and crazy quilting.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.