- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
What Once Was Old...
An ode to the arts of re-purposing and up-cycling.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Bonnie Sullivan - An ode to the arts of re-purposing and up-cycling.
"Quiltmania is excited to launch our third book with Bonnie Sullivan, an ode to the arts of repurposing and upcycling! In a vastly eclectic book, Bonnie imbues the four seasons with 20 wildly creative projects that we are sure you have never seen before. Old linens, damaged quilts, clothes pegs, keys, sheet music, bed springs, plaster trowels…and much more, are all transformed into an array of functional and decorative pieces. This includes, but is not limited to: stuffed animal patterns, quilts, table mats, a pin cushion, penny rugs, an advent calendar, a cushion, and Christmas ornaments. For those who know Bonnie’s work, you will still find her love of sewing, quilting, wool appliqué, and embroidery throughout this book. Each chapter includes a list of the flea market finds used to inspire each season. The embroidery stitches used for her projects are also illustrated."
In French and English.