- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Sewing Song Birds
The pattern includes directions to make two different sizes of these sweet songbird pincushions and stackable round pincushions.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Pattern by Debbie Busby - The pattern includes directions to make two different sizes of these sweet songbird pincushions and stackable round pincushions.
- Finished size: Large songbird measures approximately 7" x 7" on stand.
- Finished size: Small songbird measures approximately 5" x 7" on base.
- Finished size: Round pincushions measure approximately 1 1/2" x 2", 2" x 2", and 2" x 4".
Brand: Zakka Workshop
Featuring a wire frame, the mouth of this pouch opens wide, making the contents easily visible at first glance.