- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Here's My Heart Scissors Sheath
With wool felt, silk embroidery ribbon and silk twist, fashion a sheath to hold a small pair of needlework scissors; sewn together with a three-bead edge.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Pattern by Janet Stauffacher - With wool felt, silk embroidery ribbon and silk twist, fashion a sheath to hold a small pair of needlework scissors; sewn together with a three-bead edge. The scissors are attached to the sheath with the beaded loop.
- Complete instructions.
- Finished size: About 2" x 3". Although the sheath is designed to fit the Bohin Mini Embroidery Scissors (2 1/4" long), the pattern also includes the directions on how to make a case to fit any pair of scissors.