- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Ribbon Embroidered Floral Bouquet
Use this easily embroidered floral bouquet to embellish a yoke or lapel on a garment, a hat, crazy quilt patches or almost any project.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Pattern by Janet Stauffacher - Use this easily embroidered floral bouquet to embellish a yoke or lapel on a garment, a hat, crazy quilt patches or almost any project.
This is my signature look in silk ribbon embroidery. My bouquets consist of a base vine embroidered with silk buttonhole twist and beaded; then filled in with a bouquet of rolled ribbon roses and French knots. The stitches used in the design are the feather stitch, lazy daisy stitch, Japanese ribbon stitch and French knots. Directions for making rolled ribbon roses are also included in the pattern.
- Complete instructions.
Brand: Zakka Workshop
Featuring a wire frame, the mouth of this pouch opens wide, making the contents easily visible at first glance.