- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Poppy Project Bag & Needlebook
This large project bag will hold everything with ease! Included in the pattern is a needlebook project and instructions for additional pocket bags for all of your tools and floss.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Pattern by Meg Hawkey - This large project bag will hold all of your this's and that's with ease! It has a lushly embroidered flap and pieced body, but can be made very simply with solid pieces of your favorite fabrics! The beautiful embroidery is highlighted with crayon tinting. Included in the pattern is a pretty needlebook project and instructions for additional pocket bags for all of your tools and floss.
- Finished size: 12" x 12" x 3".
Brand: Zakka Workshop
Featuring a wire frame, the mouth of this pouch opens wide, making the contents easily visible at first glance.