- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
The Seasons in Silk Ribbon Embroidery
Twenty beautiful designs, techniques and inspiration.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Tatiana Popova - Twenty beautiful designs, techniques and inspiration. Silk ribbon embroidery enthusiasts all over the world have been discovering the work of renowned Ukrainian embroiderer, Tatiana Popova. Here she teaches all the essential techniques and stitches your need, as well as new ways of working that she has developed herself to make silk ribbon embroidery easier.
There are 20 stunning projects inspired by the seasons, each accompanied by numerous step-by-step photos, diagrams and instructions. These include vibrant floral arrangements as well as romantic and whimsical designs such as hearts, owl and posies. Ten of the designs feature full-size imaged to scan and print on your fabric before embroidering.
Whether you are new to ribbon embroidery or an experienced embroiderer looking for inspiration and expert guidance, Tatiana's beautiful book is one you will turn to again and again.