- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
With a few quick folds, a stitch or two and a finishing tuck, Kumiko Sudo's miraculous three-dimensional flowers come to life in your hands.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Kumiko Sudo - Fabric flowers from simple shapes. Let your fingers make fabric magic! With a few quick folds, a stitch or two and a finishing tuck, Kumiko Sudo's miraculous three-dimensional flowers come to life in your hands. In Flower Origami, Kumiko delights and inspires with twenty new designs, perfect for embellishing quilts or as exquisite accents to clothing or home decor. Make an instant fashion statement by adding colorful blossoms to hats, scarves or totes. Wake up an ordinary pillow with eye-popping flower motifs. Or transform a simple cell-phone cozy into a conversation piece.
Most designs are take-along projects, finished in an hour or less. Even the magnificent Tangerine Tote shown on the cover can be completed in an afternoon and makes an exquisite gift. Inspiring photographs, clear directions and hundreds of step-by-step drawings make each pattern easy and problem-free.
Flower Origami features:
- 20 delightful flower designs showcased on sensational quilt blocks.
- Patterns and directions for a dazzling array of fashion/home accessory projects.
- 300 easy-to-follow color drawings.
- Guidance on sashiko stitching and other Japan-inspired embellishment techniques.