- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Heirloom Embroidery from Brian Haggard
Iron-on transfers. 225+ iron-on designs.
US orders weighing 16 oz. or less will be shipped by First Class Mail with excess postage refunded.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Brian Haggard - Iron-on transfers. 225+ iron-on designs.
"Have you stumbled across old hand-embroidered hankies, pillowcases and table runners? Chances are, they were stitched using an iron-on pattern similar to those in this book. This method has been in use since the late 1800s, became popularized in the 1930s and is enjoying a resurgence of interest today.
Hand embroidery has long been a highly personal means of embellishing fabric. I encourage you to use the stitches and colors of your choice, and I hope these patterns provide the motivation to spark your ideas. Remember, there is no right or wrong when it comes to being creative. My designs are to be used as inspiration for your own creativity to flourish.
- Use these designs on your crazy quilts, embroidery hangings and more.
- Easy to use, just transfer and stitch! Transfer each image several times.
- Elegant designs from Brian Haggard's popular book Embroidered Memories.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.