- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Crazy Quilting for Beginners
All the basics to get you started. Handy pocket guide.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Sharon Boggon - All the basics to get you started. Handy pocket guide.
Crazy quilting basics to get you started.
Easily make embellishing decisions, including lace, ribbon, braids, and doilies.
Learn how to correctly start and finish stitches.
Start your project knowing how to mark the fabric and decorate seams, and combine stitches with a gallery of images by your side.
Brand: Vintage Vogue
Buy 2, Save 20%! The CD set of our original Volume 1 and Volume 2 contains 600 vintage postcard images, circa 1910. Print sharp, photo-quality images from your computer on this 100% cotton fabric from Jacquard.