- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
The Art of Felting and Silk Ribbon Embroidery
Learn to make flat nuno felting and felt surfaces, using wool, wool and silk and silk paper, and adorn these with exquisite silk ribbon designs.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Di van Niekerk with Toody Cassidy - Learn to make flat nuno felting and felt surfaces, using wool, wool and silk and silk paper, and adorn these with exquisite silk ribbon designs. The book has four sections:
- Felted backgrounds explained step-by-step with detailed instructions and photographs.
- Making the different flowers and creatures explained step-by-step with detailed instructions and photographs.
- 15 complete projects with step-by-step instructions and gorgeous photographs of the completed articles with their list of requirements.
- An illustrated gallery of stitches used in the projects.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.
Brand: C&T Publishing
Compact, take-anywhere guide to more than 180 stitches and stitch combinations for hand embroidery, silk ribbon embroidery and crazy quilting.
Brand: Vintage Vogue
Buy 2, Save 20%! The CD set of our original Volume 1 and Volume 2 contains 600 vintage postcard images, circa 1910. Print sharp, photo-quality images from your computer on this 100% cotton fabric from Jacquard.