- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Rit® Indigo Shibori Tie Dye Kit
The essentials you need to create incredible shibori patterns.
US orders weighing 16 oz. or less will be shipped by First Class Mail with excess postage refunded.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
The essentials you need to create incredible shibori patterns. DYE INCLUDED.
What is shibori? Shibori is a Japanese dyeing technique that involves folding, twisting or bunching cloth, binding it and then dyeing it with indigo. Inside this box are the essentials you need to create these unique patterns on clothing, home decor and more!
This kit includes:
- Indigo All-Purpose Dye, a deep rich blue. For fabrics including: cotton, linen, silk, wool, ramie, rayon, viscose, nylon, modal, tulle, fabrics blends*. *Cannot contain more than 35% polyester, acrylic or acetate.
- ColorStay Dye Fixative, our secret weapon designed to reduce bleeding and fading.
- Rubber bands.
- Instruction booklet.
CAUTION: Eye irritant.
Brand: Aunt Martha's®
18" x 28" natural Kitchen Towels. 2-pack. Hemmed. Loop in corner. 100% cotton.