- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Hand Embroidery Dictionary
500+ stitches, tips, techniques and design ideas.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Christen Brown - 500+ stitches, tips, techniques and design ideas.
The complete go-to guide for all things embroidery!
From basic stitches to complex combinations, each of the 500+ designs comes with step-by-step instructions.
Mix it up and learn how to change the position of the stitch and use the distance between points.
Best-selling author Christen Brown provides expert guidance for all, including tips and instructions for left-handed embroiderers.
Brand: C&T Publishing
Compact, take-anywhere guide to more than 180 stitches and stitch combinations for hand embroidery, silk ribbon embroidery and crazy quilting.