- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Stitches from the Garden
Hand embroidery inspired by nature.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Kathy Schmitz - Simple stitches, exquisite imagery.
Indulge in the sentimental pleasures of stitcheries with wistful vintage artistry. Inspired by nature and stitched with the gentle romance of days gone by, noted artist Kathy Schmitz creates designs that use simple embroidery techniques to create thoughtful keepsakes.
- Select from a variety of elegant embroidery projects, including a pillow, pincushion, wall decoration, tote bag, and more.
- Find success with each design—clear illustrations demonstrate how to master every featured embroidery stitch.
- Revel in Kathy Schmitz's original artwork, gracefully presented throughout the book.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.