- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
The Embroidery Book
Visual resource of color and design. 149 stitches, step-by-step guide.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Christen Brown - Visual resource of color and design. 149 stitches, step-by-step guide. A master class on embroidery with Christen Brown.
- 149 decorative stitches, motifs and more! Encyclopedic embroidery guide from best-selling author.
- Choose from 8 color schemes with fabric and thread suggestions for artful embroidery.
- Practice traditional or contemporary crazy quilting with thread, silk ribbon, beads and trims by creating your own stitch journal.
Brand: C&T Publishing
Compact, take-anywhere guide to more than 180 stitches and stitch combinations for hand embroidery, silk ribbon embroidery and crazy quilting.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.