- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Precious projects combining old and new textiles, ephemera and embroidery.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Brian Haggard - Precious projects combining old and new textiles, ephemera and embroidery.
- Raid the attic! Create five projects inspired by your treasured finds to preserve the past and make heirlooms for the future.
- Sew quilts, wall art and gifts from vintage memorabilia, fabric and embroidery.
- Enhance your handwork with fifteen stitch patterns and exciting embellishments.
Brand: C&T Publishing
Compact, take-anywhere guide to more than 180 stitches and stitch combinations for hand embroidery, silk ribbon embroidery and crazy quilting.