- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
The Visual Guide to Crazy Quilting Design
Simple stitches, stunning results. See it, stitch it! Contemporary crazy-quilting stitches, photographed step-by-step.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Sharon Boggon - Simple stitches, stunning results. See it, stitch it! Contemporary crazy-quilting stitches, photographed step-by-step.
- Learn crazy-quilting techniques with colorful photos that show every detail.
- Combine fabric, embellishments and 35 stitches, plus endless variations, into stunning crazy quilts as unique as you.
- Unpack savvy design principals to make order of the chaos and guide the viewer's eye around the block.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.