- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Big, Bold & Beautiful
Colorful quilts for all quilters.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Chris Jurd - Colorful quilts for all quilters.
A prolific artist, every year Chris Jurd creates numerous patterns. She loves original prints in vibrant colors, using them with flair in her pieced and highly geometric quilts marked by bold design. Chris also uses English paper-piecing, which she describes in the book’s technical section. Her signature is the frequent use of black to emphasize some elements of the design and to give dimension to her quilts. This method is evocative of the stained-glass technique, revisited with a modern touch and much originality. The book includes a brief section on technique, in which Chris reveals her tips and hints. Fourteen quilts are fully explained and accompanied by their full-sized templates.
From the contemporary to the traditional, and bursting with color, they will captivate quilters of all stripes!
- This book contains two pattern inserts.