- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
In a French Garden
A trip to France and the visit in the Palace of Versailles, especially the gardens, inspired our two authors for this book made with four hands which charmingly revisits Folk Art inspired textile heritage.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Bonnie Sullivan and Dawn Heese - A trip to France and the visit in the Palace of Versailles, especially the gardens, inspired our two authors for this book made with four hands which charmingly revisits Folk Art inspired textile heritage. A great quilt, splendidly interpreted in two versions, hook rug, punch needle, big and small projects, all elegant and refined, combining wools, velvet and cotton, with easy appliqué and embroidery.
A true joy to behold, starting with the Woodrose Pillow.
- 15 projects.
- In French and English.
Brand: Vintage Vogue
Buy 2, Save 20%! The CD set of our original Volume 1 and Volume 2 contains 600 vintage postcard images, circa 1910. Print sharp, photo-quality images from your computer on this 100% cotton fabric from Jacquard.