- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Thirty+ stitches. All the basics and beyond. Handy pocket guide.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Christen Brown - Thirty+ stitches. All the basics and beyond. Handy pocket guide.
Keep over thirty essential embroidery stitches at your fingertips.
- Take it with you anywhere! Quick and easy reference to over thirty embroidery stitches—both starter stitches and more advanced combinations.
- Beef up your needlework know-how with expertise on everything from choosing threads to adding embellishments.
- Fall in love with embroidery all over again, and share this giftable guide with everyone you know who loves to sew.
Brand: C&T Publishing
Compact, take-anywhere guide to more than 180 stitches and stitch combinations for hand embroidery, silk ribbon embroidery and crazy quilting.