- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Simply Stitched with Embroidery
Create artful motifs for purses and more.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Yumiko Higuchi - Create artful motifs for purses and more.
Introducing beloved Japanese embroidery artist Yumiko Higuchi's freshest collection of motifs, showcased on a variety of purses, wallets, and bags.
Inside, you'll find an assortment of simple, folk-inspired floral and animal designs stitched in Yumiko's signature style, as well as nine lovely bag patterns inspired by the motifs.
Beautiful step-by-step photos clearly explain Yumiko Higuchi's favorite techniques for sewing bags, installing metal purse clasps, and making pompom and tassel embellishments.
Use these lovely embroidery motifs to make stunning, one-of-a-kind bags, or be inspired to design your own unique projects.
Brand: Zakka Workshop
Featuring a wire frame, the mouth of this pouch opens wide, making the contents easily visible at first glance.