- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Judith Baker Montano's Embroidery & Crazy Quilt Stitch Tool
Compact, take-anywhere guide to more than 180 stitches and stitch combinations for hand embroidery, silk ribbon embroidery and crazy quilting.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Judith Baker Montano - Stands up for easy use! 180+ stitches and combinations. Tips for needles, thread, ribbon and fabric. Illustrations for left-handed and right-handed stitching.
The must-have reference guide for hand needlework.
- Compact, take-anywhere guide to more than 180 stitches and stitch combinations for hand embroidery, silk ribbon embroidery and crazy quilting.
- Beautifully illustrated in full color for both left- and right-handers.
- Alphabetical stitch listing and illustrated category index make any stitch easy to find.
- Handy chart shows which needles to use with various threads and yarns.
- Essential tool for any needleworker or quilter who wants to enhance a sewing project with embroidery.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.