- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Foolproof Flower Embroidery
Create beautiful hand-stitched floral designs inspired by nature.
US orders weighing 16 oz. or less will be shipped by First Class Mail with excess postage refunded.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Jennifer Clouston - Add texture, color and sparkle to your organic garden. 80 stitches and 400 combinations in a variety of fibers.
Stitch your very own garden.
- Includes step-by-step illustrated instructions for over 80 embroidery stitches and 400 stitch combinations.
- Embroider beautiful flowers, stems, leaves, twigs, and more.
- Learn to use different fibers to create a striking, textured organic garden.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.