- Reduced price
- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Vintage Postcard CD PLUS Inkjet Printable Fabric Sheets - Cotton
Buy 2, Save 20%!
The CD set of our original Volume 1 and Volume 2 contains 600 vintage postcard images, circa 1910. Print sharp, photo-quality images from your computer on this 100% cotton fabric from Jacquard.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Vintage Postcard CD by Vintage Vogue
The CD set of our original Volume 1 and Volume 2 contains 600 vintage postcard images, circa 1910, from my personal collection. There are a variety of postcards on the CD. You can see some of the postcards used in crazy quilt blocks on my Nostalgic NeedleART blog, and in the picture slider. The CD only contains images. No projects are included.
- Use them in your quilting, needlework or scrapbooking projects.
- Embellish them with French wired ribbon, silk ribbon embroidery or beads.
- Print them directly onto fabric ironed to freezer paper or use any hot-iron transfer or computer printer fabric for a more permanent image.
- Print your own postcards or paper for your scrapbooks.
- The CD is both PC and Mac compatible.
Inkjet Printable Fabric Sheets - Cotton by Jacquard
Complete instructions inside. Easy to peel paper backing. For use with inkjet printers and inkjet copiers. Easy to attach to projects by sewing or fusible bonding material (not included).
- Package contains ten 8 1/2" x 11" sheets.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.