- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Master the art of punch needle. Accessories for your and your home.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Arounna Khounnoraj - Master the art of punch needle. Accessories for your and your home. Arounna Khounnoraj (aka Bookhou) has revitalized the craft of punch needle, giving this forgotten art a modern twist. Punch Needle features a stylish collection of 20 beautifully designed projects for you and your home.
It won't take long to ace, as this is one of the most straightforward crafts to pick up--all your need is your hands, a ball of yarn, some fabric and a punch needle. Discover how to create stunning cushions, wall art, bags, a blanket and an impressive rug with the help of illustrated step-by-steps, pattern charts and inspirational project photography.
Each piece highlights Arounna's beautiful botanical and abstract pattern work and combinations of stitches, which bring this age-old technique bang up to date.