- Books / Magazines / CDs
- Patterns / Kits
- Colour Streams Hand-Dyed Fabrics, Ribbons, and Threads
- Ribbons / Trims
- Basic Notions
- Needles / Pins
- Marking / Measuring
- Cutting / Pressing / Lights
- Computer Printer Fabrics / Photo Transfers
- Freezer / Foundation Papers
- Templates / Template Plastic
- Ribbonwork / Fabric Flower / Kanzashi / Yoyo Templates
- Sashiko Stencils
- Embroidery / Beading
- Cords / Tassels
- Purse Frames
- Dyes / Dye Kits / Stain Remover / Vintage Textile Soak
- Glues / Fusibles / Starch / Fray Check / Tape
- FREE Downloads
Creative Stitching - 2nd Edition
Creative Stitching is is designed to help you quickly and easily learn dozens of stitches that can be immediately applied to any project.
US orders containing ONLY books will be shipped by Media Mail with the excess postage refunded.
We appreciate it.
Book by Sue Spargo - "Creative Stitching is based on my years of experience teaching thousands of students of all skill levels."
It is designed to help you quickly and easily learn dozens of stitches that can be immediately applied to any project.
This newly revised edition includes:
- Over 20 new stitches.
- New chapter--Stitch Variations.
- New highly detailed illustrations and photographs.
- Updated section--Needles and Threads.
- Spiral bound for convenience.
- Perfect size for quick reference anywhere.
Brand: Traditional Primitives
A workshop experience with Missie to teach you a fast, easy and precise method for basting.